Friday, November 6, 2015

Picture Window Birthday

Hello Friends!
Lately it just seems I can't keep enough Birthday cards available in my stash.  So, I created a fun (what I call) Picture Window birthday card to share with you today.  It's also my inspiration card for the Dies R Us Inspiration blog.


The dies I have used are:
Spellbinder Nestabilities Labels 18

By simply cutting a white panel 1/8" small than my card ... die cutting my opening and popping it up with high profile pop dots I have created my Picture Window where I placed my Birthday sentiment.

I love a white on white creation but by adding a couple red sequins, I think it even more striking.
What do you think?


By using these beautiful dies, this card came together in no time at all.
Give it a try and if you want to CASE this creation, just click on the links above to go directly to their location in the Dies R Us store and place your order.  Unfortunately the SB Labels 18 is a very OLD die set and no longer carried in the store.  But, I have NO DOUBT you will find another die set that will work just as well!  
Who knows ... maybe even better!  LOL

Please be sure to join in our challenges at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new theme posted on the 1st and 15th of each month and YOU could be our next lucky winner.

Challenges to share in:
Crafting With An Attitude Challenge #9 - Anything Goes
 Crafty Girls Creations Challenge - Anything Goes
Julie Spiri Challenge - Use Something Old (Spellbinder Labels 18)
Seize the Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes Birthday
Creative Moments Challenge - Anything Goes
Fab 'n Funky Challenge - Dies Cuts and/or Punches
Inspiration Destination Challenge - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter Challenge - Layer on Layer
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

I have my last big craft show of the year tomorrow and I'm STILL NOT READY!  Yikes!!  LOL!!
So back to the cave I go!
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

Don't forget to check out the new DOUBLE D Challenge Blog / DT Call ...
begins January 2016 ... check it out HERE.

As always . . .

16 comments:

  1. I have that Spellbinder & need to use it for a window--great design! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, this is pretty! I do love white on white with a tiny pop of color. Gorgeous butterfly and foliage. I had to read carefully to see where you used six dies. Isn't it fun? Beautifully crafted, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Darlene, I do love white cards and this one is just perfect!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only recently have I started to see all white cards and I think they are exquisite, this beautiful card included. The smallest pop of color is the perfect addition. All the dies you mentioned are now on my Wish List. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. White on white with the pop of red is so elegant. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 208th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! so beautiful and elegant. I love how you put everything together. The red sequins in the bottom are just perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week. Good luck!!! Patricia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card... Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abolutely gorgeous, Darlene. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. I'm always SO very grateful to have you play along.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the effect of white on whote - so elegant and pretty!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely classic card. Fabby. Thanks for joining us over at TPS this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing better then a white on white card and this one is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely and elegant birthday card! The white on white looks great! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such pretty looking card. Really sweet. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper shelter this week.Lulu'

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card love all the white on white with just a pop of red,and beautiful die-cuts----Thank you for joining us at Crafting With An Attitude
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Dar! Your monochromatic cards are always stunning. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene