Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Dies R Us - Let It Snow!

Hello Everyone!
WOW! Time is zipping right along!
I have a quick and easy card to share today that I created as my inspiration sample for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.  I hope you like it as much as I liked making it!


The dies I have used on today's card are:

I love this Sue Wilson die set and had a lot of fun creating with it.
There are actually FOUR different dies in this set which made it possible for me to add a 'snowy spotted' background to my snowflake panel vs having to just go with the white background .
I also had a couple of the smaller white snowflakes laying on my desk from a previous project where I had die cut the FABULOUS Impression Obsession large snowflake and thought they'd add nice dimension but placing them atop the snowflakes in my die cut.  A couple sequins that were also laying on the table and VIOLA! ... card complete!  LOVE THAT!

Please be sure to check out our Dies R Us Store ...
and of course the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.

I have no doubt you will find fabulous product, fun times and awesome inspiration if you do!!

Challenges to share in:
Come and Get It Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas
Eclectic Ellapu December Purple Team Challenge  - Use 1 die or more
The Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Let it Snow

Thanks for stopping by today!
I still have LOTS to get done so I'd better get busy!
As always . . .

7 comments:

  1. I love the use of blue at Christmas time! Your card is lovely and I really how you used these dies! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's zipping, alright! My goodness, how festive your card is! You have the prettiest snowflake dies. This is so fun and gorgeous, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card!! LOVE the snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I like the ovals and the pretty colors. I really hope that you and the family have a very Merry Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 74 with your lovely crafting, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Christmas card. Nice details. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this month. Hope to see you back here again in 2016. Happy holidays. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene