Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Dies R Us - Let It Snow!

Hello Everyone!
WOW! Time is zipping right along!
I have a quick and easy card to share today that I created as my inspiration sample for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.  I hope you like it as much as I liked making it!


The dies I have used on today's card are:

I love this Sue Wilson die set and had a lot of fun creating with it.
There are actually FOUR different dies in this set which made it possible for me to add a 'snowy spotted' background to my snowflake panel vs having to just go with the white background .
I also had a couple of the smaller white snowflakes laying on my desk from a previous project where I had die cut the FABULOUS Impression Obsession large snowflake and thought they'd add nice dimension but placing them atop the snowflakes in my die cut.  A couple sequins that were also laying on the table and VIOLA! ... card complete!  LOVE THAT!

Please be sure to check out our Dies R Us Store ...
and of course the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.

I have no doubt you will find fabulous product, fun times and awesome inspiration if you do!!

Challenges to share in:
Come and Get It Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas
Eclectic Ellapu December Purple Team Challenge  - Use 1 die or more
The Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Let it Snow

Thanks for stopping by today!
I still have LOTS to get done so I'd better get busy!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.