Tuesday, March 1, 2016

With Sympathy

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Time for a new inspiration sample for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.
As much as I hate to admit it, I've reached the
age where I find myself in need of more and more sympathy cards.
So today I thought I'd work on a couple to have on hand.

With all the gorgeous dies available at the Dies R Us Store, you
can make a card in a matter of minutes.  
Today I'm utilizing some of my scraps which I've turned into background
panels to showcase this gorgeous die set called  'Hanna' by Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson.
There are so many things you can do with a set like this.
There are four dies in this particular set and I've actually used the oval cutting 
die from the center to create my panel for the stamped sentiment.
A little sponging around the outside edge helps to soften it a bit.

A peek at the inside of my card reveals the use of the hearts that are a part of the decorative front panel die which
pop out when die cut.  You can ALWAYS use hearts somewhere on a card ... I just didn't have the 'heart' to throw them away with the rest of the cut out scraps. 
Please be sure to take a minute and check out all the fabulous dies available at the Dies R Us Store!  AND, don't forget we have a Dies R Us Challenge Blog too!  A fun new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with a PRIZE VOUCHER offered to one lucky winner each challenge.  It could be YOU!
 
 Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As always . . .

3 comments:

  1. Good morning girl! Hope you are well! I love this card! That pretty Sue Wilson Die is just gorgeous! That one is going onto my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and certainly will be appreciated by anyone receiving it...love those SW dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This die over your background reminds me of a stain glass window -very pretty! Love the inside sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene