Thursday, August 18, 2016

Fall Craft Show Goodies . . .

Hello Everyone!
Fall Craft Shows are right around the corner
so I thought this week I'd better get busy creating some of
my old 'stand by' goodies and some new things to share again this year.

So with that being said, here's what I've been working
on this week  . . .


 In the past I have made boxes very similar to this one (although these seemed to go together faster) that I would fill with Hershey Nuggets.  This time around they will be filled with 3 Gharadelli Chocolates (2 carmel & 1 dark chocolate ... or visa versa).  

Keep in mind, all of these projects need embellished & packaged.  I will share photos with you once that step is completed.

Next are my Tea Cups ... this project is always a hit with the local Country Club show I do in the Spring & Fall.  I will fill them with chocolates  and/or  gourmet teas, decorate and clear package them.  Of course, each package will be tied with a pretty ribbon and tag.  


I'm getting a head start on my tissue box covers!
This is always my #1 seller, so I try to have a variety of themes for customers to choose from.  I will probably need at least another dozen or so holiday themed covers before the shows begin, but this is a good start.  Again, they still require the opening in the lids and decorated but I can 'assembly line' that process one day next week.  Everyone likes the fact that they can be folded down and stored for future use and so I display some over the tissue boxes and the rest are folded down, placed in a ziplock bag and stacked one behind the other in media boxes so they can thumb through and find the one that fits their decor or occasion. 
 

And of course CARDS ... 



I will need lots and lots of cards because I'm pleased to say I have repeat customers who come to my table and go through all of my cards looking for the cards they will need to send over the next year.  THAT is why all the cards I make for my design teams get finished on the inside, packaged in clear sleeves and go right into the sale boxes.   The week before show time I look to see what category is 'thin' and spend a few days working on cards just to fill that slot.

It seems that Birthday & Sympathy are my biggest requests so will concentrate on those categories first.  There are a couple other projects I have in mind for this years shows.  I just getting my thoughts together on those and will share in another post.  

I'm always interested in seeing what you are working on and thought maybe you'd like to see what's going on in my Crafting Cave today!  Hope you're having a good week.  Now I'd best get upstairs and get dinner on the table!!!   LOL

Till next time and as always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.