Sunday, November 13, 2016

Tutti Designs - Christmas Sparkle

Happy Sunday Everyone!
Today it's my turn to share a new, inspirational creation using dies from the Tutti Designs Store.  Tutti has come out with so many amazing dies recently and just wait until you see what they will have to share in the near future!  
Today I've created a holiday card that even though difficult to see in my photo, is full of sparkle.


These dies are so beautiful on their own, you really don't need to add a lot to create a beautiful holiday card that is also easy to mail.    Today I've used the Tutti Designs 'Ice Crystal Fir' die #TUTTI-124.


I first die cut my image using white card stock.  
Next I covered it with a glue pen and sprinkled glitter dust over the entire image.


 I added Nuvo Crystal Drops to the center of the snowflakes on the die image as well as my background mat to mimic snow.  Again I sprinkled glitter here, there & obviously everywhere!  LOL
A little holiday color with my ribbon ... a sentiment and my card was ready to share.

Challenges to share in:
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Anything Goes Christmas 
  Creative Moments Challenge #106 - Anything Goes
 The Paper Shelter Challenge #272 - Christmas is Coming
 A Snowflake Promise Challenge #32 - The Seasons

Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store 
and check out all of these fabulous dies. 
Need inspiration?  
The team has something new to share here on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!  Pop on over often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
I'll be back again next Sunday with a new Tutti Designs project.
In the meantime, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

 Thanks for stopping by and as always . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.