Thursday, March 9, 2017

Celebrate

Happy Thursday Afternoon All!
Last week I created a card using the sketch provided by the Watercooler Wednesday challenge and got a great response from it (thanks to all!).   I truly enjoyed the sketch so decided I would use it again (with a little twist of course) and create one of many more birthday cards needed for my sale boxes before the Spring show time is upon me.
The sketch & card I'm referring to can be seen HERE.

This is today's share . . .



I have so many 6x6 designer paper packs and 12x12 packs (can you say hoarder?  lol) so, I just opened one of my paper drawers and grabbed whatever pack was on the top.  

 ( and this is only half of it ... yikes I need therapy!  LOL)
 
Hence, my starting point today begins with coordinating papers from an OLD Basic Grey paper pack called 'Sugared'.


The floral die I chose today is the Tutti Designs #159 - Tulip Bunch.
Not thinking ahead of time that all the inside pieces pop out I lost a few ... but did manage to rescue most of them and reinserted them on my design.

I like that I was able to get my flags, flowers AND lower corner panel all cut from this one 6x6 piece of design paper.  And, the fact that it ends up going is different directions give it a nice artsy appearance I think.

Challenges to share in:
 In the Pink Challenge #114 - For a Special Lady (and PINK)
Seize the Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes (BIRTHDAY)

Anyways ... time is going fast and I want to get a few more cards started so best stop talking!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Weekend to you all!
They are calling for snow here in Ohio!
REALLY???????????  Where is Spring?  I want Spring!!!

As always . . .


Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, black cs, Basic Grey 'Sugared' dp
Stamps/Ink:  The Stamp Pad Co., Repeat Impressions, Inkadinkado  /  Versafine Onyx
Accessories:  Pink Satin Ribbon, dimensional tape



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.