Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Sisterhood of Crafters - Use Your Imagination

Hello dear friends ...
It's time again for a new challenge at the
Today's hostess is Agata and her theme is:

USE YOUR IMAGINATION
(Anything Goes ... Be creative)


In mid-May I spotted a tutorial for this cute little
treat box and immediately thought I'd like to give it a try
for today's challenge.  I'm not really good (at least I don't think I am)
creating 3d type projects so when I see something that appeals
to me I just have to give it a whirl.

This tutorial was on the Scor-pal blog and was shared by Patti J Gilliam.
I won't bother rewriting all the measurement & details 
since Patti did an awesome job of that on the blog.


I've used a 12x12 sheet of double sided Heartfelt Creations paper
and decorated with a Wild Orchid flower and red Stickles.

Challenges to share in:
Love To Craft June Challenge #11 - ATG
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #246 - ATG
Crafty Creations Challenge #343 - ATG
Paperminutes Challenge #491 - Anything BUT a card

Be sure to pop over to the Sisterhood to see the
amazing designs my 'sistahs' have come up with ... then join in the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.