Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Young Love . . .

Hello Everyone!
Today, as my design team card for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog,   I have a cute card to share that could be used for a variety of occasions!     OH! and did you know they have a DT Call out for this team?  If you're interested, you'll have to hurry ... ends this Friday, Sept. 15th ... details HERE.


It actually all started with this Tim Holtz Oxide Distress Inks background panel that I had left over from an earlier card.  From there I started looking through my dies and spotted this cute couple.  I thought the colorful panel would make a good 'sky' for their silhouette and viola ... my card was born!


I really wanted the focus to be on this adorable couple so other than my colorful panel representing the sky, I kept my card pretty clean & simple by simply scoring at 1/4" & 1/2" on all four sides of my card front.

The dies I have used are:

Die-Versions - Whispers - Lovely Kids


Impression Obsession - Dies - Clouds


Impression Obsession - Dies - Split Tree


Tutti Designs - Dies - Nesting Stitched Rectangles

I hope you've enjoyed what I've shared today!  And, don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for:

Challenges to share in:
Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Dies and/or Punches
 Cuttlebug Mania Challenge - ATG with Die Cut and/or Embossing
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #50 - ATG
Try It On Tuesday Challenge - My Friend

Thanks so much for stopping by today and as always . . .


15 comments:

  1. Oh this is just darlin' I adore that sweet silhouette die and that pretty tree too! This is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to be young again..lol...adorable card and dies, I can see a die here I just 'might have to have'!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable! You and those oxide inks... best friends, I tell you! Fabulous card, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card, fabulous

    Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the dies you have used! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs! Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable project! Thank you for joining Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card and what a great take on our theme! Thanks for joining us in the fun at TioT this time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card!! It's so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness is that little couple just the cutest!! I love your background for it and great touch with the tree and clouds too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card, love the silhouette die cuts. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww.... This card is a true delight!!! Love, love the clean design for this amazing siluette!!! And such wonderful scene you created for it with that sky, the tree and the clouds!
    Pinned! https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524493389479/
    Thanks for sharing this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene