Friday, July 31, 2009

Our Creative Corner Challenge

Boy, I'm really taking it down to the wire on this challenge!! Last Saturday's Our Creative Corner Challenge was a sketch challenge (seen below) and you know how much I LOVE a sketch challnege!! I actually began this card for another challege but changed my mind and went with this sketch for these colors. I hope you like it!








The recipe for this card is as follows:

Stamps: Impression Obsession (sentiment), The Rubber Cafe, SU "In My Thoughts" (inside sentiment)
Papers: Whisper White, Prely Pomegranate, Paper Pizazz designer paper
Inks: Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: The Paper Studio mini pearls, Nestabilities (ovals & scallop ovals), Fiskars (Apron Lace) border punch, dimensionals, Martha Stewart (Arch Lattice) border punch








This was a very simple, fun card to create and you know .... you can never have enough Birthday cards ready!!! I also thought you might like to see the inside of this card. I used the negative portion from my Nestabilities scallop oval and a scrap of the designer paper which I border punched.





Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Don't forget to leave a comment on my Blogaversary posting to be entered into the drawing for some candy!! Happy Weekend to you All!!


5 comments:

  1. Darlene wow this is BEAUTIFUL!!! Gorgeous colors, and you sponging looks awesome and those great pearls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darlene :) Your card is beautiful! I LOVE the rich colors and beautiful pearls on the scalloped oval.

    Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darlene, I did not realize you both cards were on the same post! Your SAS card is also beautiful, I LOVE the gorgeous paper and stunning design!

    Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles!

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color in this card and how you did the rectangles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene