Saturday, July 11, 2009

OCCC Challenge - Pets

This month's hostess over on the Our Creative Corner Challenge is Jenny Gropp and she's coming up with some awesome challenge ideas. This week is all about our PETS.


I am not a huge animal lover (as far as house pets goes - been there, done that) so I don't have any pets at my house ... unless you consider the collection of various rubber dinosaurs, stuffed monkey, McDonald's Happy Meal little stuffed dogs, etc. that my DH has around the house as House Pets!!! LOL!!!



Recipe for card:

Stamps: Rubber Cottage, My Sentiments Exactly
Papers: Green Galore, Whisper White, DCWV designer paper
Inks: Versafine black
Accessories: Darice ribbon, Detail clear embossing powder, SU watercolor pencils & blender pen, dimensional tape




What a fun challenge ... made me have to think out of the box a bit! Thanks for stopping by today!!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card Darlene, LOVE the fun design and precious image!

    Thanks for playing along with the OCC! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Sweet! Thanks for playing along in the Pet challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reminds me... you needed to buy the Fling Shot Monkey for Mark when you were here the other day! I'm kicking myself for not showing it to you. Jon and Mo would have loved it!

    This is adorable! What a sweet stamp!

    P.S. Two more sleeps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.