Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge & Blog Hop


Hello everyone! You really must check out this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Again, there is a theme attached to the sketch challenge ... this week is "winter wonderland". There is also an AWESOME BLOG HOP going on with so many wonderful prizes up for grabs ... you can check it all out HERE!


Now, onto my creation for today! I decided to use this cute image from an Inkadinkado set called "Christmas Characters". The background papers are from a 12x12 DCWV holiday pack.
This card is so much prettier IRL ... I just couldn't seem to get a good photo to capture the sparkle and charm it has. Here is a listing of items used:
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Papers: Whisper White, Ruby Red, Basic Black, DCWV dp
Inks: Versafine black
Accessories: Creative Memories snowflake puch, Diamond Stickles, Art Deco Crystal Glamour Dust
Hope you enjoyed my creation! Have a wonderful remainder of your day ... hope your getting some awesome shopping deals out there!!

5 comments:

  1. Darlene what a cutie patootie!!! I wish I was flying down the hill on that back of that sled...lol "I'd feel the cool wind in my hair" just like a York peppermint patty.LOL I love this card. What a terrific job you did. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Midnight Madness.
    See you at the Blog Hop.

    Carol
    MMSC-Dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Carol just so fun, her peppermint patty remark... why I feel the same way looking at the cute bear brothers :) Very cute card with the snowballs! Thanks for playing the MMSC bloghop, best ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love those bears and those blues are yummy!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! You're so fast Dar!! I've just finished the blog hop...now I've got to complete the sketch!! :) Yours turned out so sweet!! Love the Polar Bear image and your take on the sketch!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Darlene - this is just adorable. I love your image - it is so cute and works perfectly with the MMSC this week! I love your colours, they are so fresh and crisp! Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week - we would love to see you on the Blog Hop this week - how cool if you won!! We look forward to seeing you next week!
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.