Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Crafty Secrets Challenge & *Wink*Wink*Ink

Hello Everyone!! How is your week going so far?? Being on the east coast in January, we expect our weather to be really crappy ... but I see many of my friends in the mid-west & on the west coast are experiencing some really nasty stuff! Hang in there ... Spring is on it's way!!!


Today I have a couple creations to share with you! For today's Crafty Secrets Forum Challenge over on SCS, Pammyjo has asked us to create a "Piggyback" card! This was so much fun and I'm sure I'll be making more cards in this style.

I just love this "2 cards in one" idea and being a CHATTY person, I always need more room to write my sentiments to the recipient! Now I have that extra space!! Here are the items used in the creation of this "piggyback" card:

Paper: Kraft, Bashful Blue, Cosmo Cricket designer paper
Accessories:
Crafty Secrets Little Dolls Booklet image, Martha Stewart heart border punch, JoAnn's lace, Diamond Stickles, Distresser

A couple little things you may not pickup on in the photo ... I've used the tiny hearts that punch out for the border to embellish around my image and the white lacey background around the image is the "journaling" portion of the booklet image.

If you have ANY Crafty Secrets/Heartwarming Vintage products ... please join in on the fun!! If you don't ... you really need to check out this company ... they are AWESOME!!



My second creation today is another card using a digi from the NEW *Wink*Wink*Ink Store. Isn't this little "Teacup Chihuahua" adorable!!! Don't forget, when you purchase these images, you not only get an image you color yourself ... but you also get a PRECOLORED image (as I've used here) with your purchase! GREAT for those last minute quick card creations!!!

Stamps: Close To My Heart
Papers: Kraft, Basic Black, DCWV designer paper
Inks: Versafine black, Soft Sky
Accessories: Michael's gingham ribbon, Nestabilities Labels 2 & Long Scallop Rectangles, Sponge

Thanks for stopping by today! I really need to get away from my crafting table & off the computer ... time to get some work done around here!! At least get the Christmas decorations off the main living floor and carried down to the basement where I can put them away as time permits! LOL!! Catch you later!!

6 comments:

  1. WOWZERS girl!! BOTH of these cards are just FABULOUS!! I love the Vintage style and your pretty touches and your *Wink*Wink Ink is soooo very precious!! I love this image and it's cool if you feel like being lazy and not coloring the image!! LOL!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great fantastic cards girl!!! LOVE the images!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty Dar! Your first one is really stunning...what a neat idea 2-cards-in-one! I too am a chatty-cathy (come on, you knew that! LOL) so I too could appreciate more space! Love those edges!

    Your 2nd one is just too sweet! What an adorable image...great coloring, and love that black ribbon...nice touch gf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Darlene! Love this piggyback card--just perfect! Looks like I'm going to have to play catch-up when I get home with Pammyjo's challenge...my mom's here & I got NO stamping done today! Oh, well!

    It's really been a weird day weather-wise--pours like crazy, then the sun comes out for a while and all is calm...then up it starts again with thunder and lightning--we never get that here! Pretty exciting, I can tell you! Hope you're staying warm & cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally swooning with DELIGHT over that CS card -- absolute beautifulness -- TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.