Monday, February 22, 2010

Thoughts of SPRINGTIME ...

Good Monday Morning To You All!!!

More snow is expected today but I'm going to "think happy thoughts" and create with "thoughts of SPRINGTIME"!

My creation for today satisfies four different challenges!  I'm not as good at combining challenges as some of the ladies out there in blogland, but I do the best I can, LOL!!  

The sketch comes from the PCP sketch challenge for this week (SK022010), the theme of SPRING is for Stamp Something, CCEE Stampers is looking for something SWEET and using a CHARM is requested over on Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday.

Another Shabby chic papirskatter image was used for my focus panel and it just made me instantly think of Springtime!!  Here is a list of all the items used on this creation:

Stamps:  Stampin' Up "So Very"
Papers:  Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Crafty Secrets "Radiant" designer paper
Inks:  Versafine black
Accessories:  Image from Shabby chic papirskatter, Nestabilities classic & scallop circles, Michael's satin ribbon, sponge, Bow Easy, Making Memories heart charm, Prima flowers, Basic Grey brad, Kaiser pearl

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed your visit!!

11 comments:

  1. Darlene this makes me want to take out my gardening supplies and head outdoors. I can practically hear the birds singing! Wonderful job on all the challenges, I actually get a bit undone when I see cards made for 50 challenges. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with this one hun!
    Sometimes those people combining loads of challenges have very obscure links, and some hardly even fit the challenges they enter!
    So don't worry about it hun - just keep on doing what you do best, and create lovely pieces for us all to oggle at!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Darlene! I'm feeling the need for some spring cards, too! I checkout that vintage image site--thanks! It's so full of fabulous stuff!

    Hope you don't get too much more snow! Have a wonderful day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful Darlene.. I love this image.. I am soooo ready for spring. We have lots of rain today.. Your creation puts me in a happy place...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful...love that image! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure could use some Spring about right now!! :) What a gorgeous card Dawn!! Love your colors!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something!! HUGs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! Congrats to you on making the *Wink*Wink Ink DT!!! You will be awesome girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh....we need spring!!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous and I tried to find that image on their site, I get their blog but I can not find that image anywhere on there. Can you please send me a link to that bird and nest image? Thanks so much, jkwallace@mchsi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.