Monday, March 1, 2010

Blog Candy WINNER!!

Thanks so much to everyone who played in my Blog Candy.  I was thrilled with all your sweet comments and for being/becoming a follower of my blog!  What great fun ... hugs to you all!!   Since I don't have any little kids to draw the winner, I turned to Random.org AND ...

 the winner is ... The Paper Princess ...  and here is her comment:

Blogger The Paper Princess said...
Congrats, Darlene, on your blogging success - you have a beautiful blog filled with many beautiful creations!

I have added you to my sidebar at Create With Joy - come visit, would be delighted if you became a Kindred Spirit too!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com
February 21, 2010 4:22 PM

Congratulations!!!  Please email me with your snail mail address so I can get your goodies on their way to you door! You can find my email address in my sidebar.
If I don't hear back from Ramona by Saturday, March 6th ... a new winner will be drawn!

5 comments:

  1. congrats to you Ramona! Enjoy ALL those yummy goodies!!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Darlene - what a wonderful surprise it is to stop by your blog to relax for a few minutes after a hard and grinding day and to discover that I have won your awesome candy prize!

    Thank you so much! I gave out several gifts on my blog today - how nice it is to receive one in return!

    I have e-mailed my contact info to you and look forward to sharing my goodies with my readers when they arrive!

    Hugs,
    Ramona :-)
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    P.S. Thank you, Olga & Kim, for your congrats! Stop by and say hello when you have a moment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Ramona what a lucky gal you are!!! Thanks again Darlene for offering such great blog candy and Congrats on your 50,000 hits! Here's to 50,000 more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Way to go, Ramona! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.