Wednesday, September 1, 2010

***MY BLOGAVERSARY WINNERS ***

Thanks everyone for helping me celebrate my 2nd Blogaversary!  And also thanks to Cheryl at Stamp-By-Step for her contribution!!  Now it's time to announce the WINNERS ... that's right TWO winners!

Drumroll Please . . .

The winner of the "Stamp-By-Step Prize" is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
7
Timestamp: 2010-08-31 22:14:52 UTC


 Holly


And the winner of the "Trinket Box" is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
15
Timestamp: 2010-08-31 22:11:08 UTC

 Theresa 

Congratulations ladies!  Please email me (akadafney@yahoo.com) so I can get your prize shipped to you.  

Again ... thanks to all my friends & followers for the support you show me!  I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!!  Hugs to you all!

Darlene

2 comments:

  1. congrats girls enjoy your goodies
    darlene thanks for doing this candy
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene