Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oh dear . . .

. . . I nearly forgot to share my Crafty Secrets Forum challenge creation with you with week!  Marcy has us "just hangin' around" and I took that literally with this Christmas ornament.

 (click on image to enlarge)
I printed an image from the Crafty Secrets Vintage Christmas set with Stazon onto acetate ... colored the 'opposite' side with markers ... cut out the circle with the Nestabilities classic circle die ... added a piece of silver string ... rolled it up and put it inside this flattened round clear ornament from Michael's.  A few holiday ribbons were added and Viola!  Project complete.

This is a quick post for two reasons ... (1) it's past my bedtime and (2) I have a very LONG, EXCITING post to share with you tomorrow!!

Thanks for taking a peek ... hope you stop back tomorrow for all the NEWS!!  Nighty-Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.