Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Joan's Gardens Challenge #60

Sorry to swamp you with postings today ... it seems that lately either I have NOTHING to share or SEVERAL to share!  Today is a SEVERAL day!!  LOL!!

Please let me share with you the creation I made for Joan's Garden's Challenge #20.  Joan's challenges are just that for me most times ... a TRUE CHALLENGE!!  Here's the requirements for this week . . .

  • A tree (any kind)
  • An embossed object (not a background)
  • Something cut out with a die
  • Brads

and here's my card.  What do you think! 
Here are the items used:
Stamps:  Paper Inspirations sentiment
Papers:  Basic Grey 'Jovial', Christmas Green, Red , White
Inks:  Versafine black
Accessories:  Spellbinders 'nestled trees' & 'holiday trimmings', American Craft brads, JoAnn's plaid ribbon, lace (from Joan's Gardens), gold pilot marker for edging, Diamond Stickles

Here's a closer look at the tree decorations!  Thanks so much for stopping back 'one more time' and please come join in on Joan's challenges ... you won't be sorry!!

Hugs,
Darlene

2 comments:

  1. Oh so country Christmas and fun!! I love the designs and the sparkle on this Dar!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea to wrap the lace on the tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene