Friday, July 8, 2011

Time for Fun . . .

at Wags 'n Whiskers!  

Lots of summertime birthdays and today at Wags 'n Whiskers, we are having fun celebrating all of them!  Do you have a birthday this summer??  I do next week and proud to say I'll be 61 years old!  YIKES ... is that true ... I'm going to be 61??  How'd that happen??

Well, I still feel like a 'young' girl and all little girls want to be a princess ... hence my choice for today's card.

 (click on image to enlarge)
Please be sure to pop on over to our Challenge Blog and join in the birthday fun.  AND, if you need inspiration ... this team has a lot to offer ... be sure to check 'em out!!

Looking forward to seeing YOUR birthday creation!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs to you!
Darlene

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. The background paper is adorable, as well as your princess.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cutie patootie of a card! I had to come over and say "hi" because it had been FAR too long! Work has been a nightmare lately and I just haven't had good "blog surfing" time to check in on all my friends! Hope life is treating you well! I was just thinking the other day about our fun-filled trip and smiled! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right, every female should feel like a princess always! I love this!

    enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Darlene...and an early Happy Birthday to you!! My granddaughters birthday is the 22nd of this month and my two sons are the 20th and 27th. Big card month for me. And they are all made with one in the mail. Woo hoo. So enjoy your day and keep creating these Great cards. ekc hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.