Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Sisterhood of Crafters . . .

are back with another FUN challenge!  Today we are MAKING GIFTS for friends & neighbors!

 (click on image to enlarge)

I've had a couple of these $.50 address books (see rear image) from Michael's laying around my crafting cave for a couple of years now ... today's the day to turn it into a gift for one of my friends!

I've used a 12x12 sheet of holiday paper from the K&Company, Brenda Walton Evergreen pack.  I've done some 'crafty cutting' in order to utilize the words and image from this 12x12 sheet.  Pretty Easy-Peezy!!

Please come join in the fun at The Sisterhood ... and if you need more inspiration, the SISTAHS have provided it for you!  Pop on over to check it out!!   Hope to see you there!
Hugs,
Darlene

5 comments:

  1. You really did a great job of this, Dar! Love that paper =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Darlene- what a cute idea! love the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cover. Love the colors and design. You are so talented. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. I just love what you created here. These are awesome Darlene. What a great gift idea. My daughter just moved here and is looking for an apartment. This would be a good housewarming gift. Hope your summer is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your idea to cover an old diary.....and these papers are really gorgeus,,,love this kind of project...wwwwwwowwww..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.