Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Inspired by Others . . .

Hello fellow bloggers!  I hope you are having a fabulous start to your week.

While blog hopping last evening I came across THIS Anniversary card created by Stamping Anja and couldn't wait to case it.  I've had this homemade flower sitting on my work table for a week and knew it would be perfect for this creation.

Here is the recipe for my card:
Papers - White, Olive green, Plum purple cardstock
Inks - Versafine Black and Momento 'Bamboo Leaves', Momento 'Canteloupe'
Accessories - Darice 'Periwinkle' organza ribbon, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Build a Flower #1' (B181) die set, Sizzix 'Branch w/leaves' die, Martha Stewart 'Frond' & 'Branch' punches, Fiskars border punch, Liquid Pearls, McGill Flower Making Kit & Black Mat, Cuttlebug 'Swirls' EF, Glimmer Mist


I just love being inspired by all you fabulous crafters!
Now let me check Feline Playful and see if there are a few other challenges that I can share my creation with.  
Lollipop Crafts #83 - Flowers in Bloom
Make It Monday #93 - Anything Goes
 The Crazy Challenge #122 - Recipe: Ribbon/Twine, Gems/Pearls, Dies/Punches
Great Impressions - Die Cuts / Punches (2nd entry)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!
I only hope I inspire some of you and much as you have inspired me!
Hugs,
Darlene

17 comments:

  1. hiya sweetness..just adore your card that flower...is gorgeous beautiful colour too overall a stunning card.....hugs love sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card, such an elegant design and I love the flower

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful anniversary card! I love your embossed background. And that gorgeous flower!!! Oh my...it's stunning! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful . Love the black punched strip and the stunning flower .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! The liquid pearls are perfect and that flower is amazing! Thanks for joining in with Craft Your Passion this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an elegant card! The purple frame is such a nice detail, and the flower arrangement looks gorgeous! Spotted this on MIM-

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a stunning flower - and you showcased it so well with a CAS background! So glad you shared with us at Great Impressions Stamps Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is yet another beautiful creation and the lower is simply gorgeous. I have joined your blog and I hope you will visit me
    Christina
    http://www.flowersribbonsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow Hun,your work is just amazing oh that flower sweetie is simply stunning,brilliant hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful flower - you did an excellent job on it!!! I love to be inspired by others too - I think of myself as a sponge as everything I know how to do was learned from looking at the work of my fav crafters. Lovely purply card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Wow , what an awsome card , that flower definatley sits just right on that card ,the colours are stunning too . I saw this entered into the MMM challenge and just had to drop by and leave a comment , good luck ...Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you used what I think of the reverse side of the embossed and filled in the dots. That is So clever. I love it, so elegant, perfect of an anniversary or wedding. Thanks for the inspiration! Glad I saw it on MIM. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darlene, this is gorgeous. Love your hand made flower. such sparkle, I know the camera doesn't pick glitter up well so it must look amazing in reality!

    I came over from your link at MIM. I'm #16 & #130 this week. I'd love it if you stopped by to check them out.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness--stunning card! Saw this on MIM & had to come see more.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card.
    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty card, stunning flower, thanks for joining us at CYP, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous! The colors are stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions Stamps!

    Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.