Saturday, August 31, 2013

Prima Doll Hop WINNER . . .


Good Morning All!
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who hopped along in our Prima Doll Blog Hop.
I so appreciate all the  wonderful comments...
and I wish I could send a prize to each of you...
this is the hardest part of a hop ... selecting only one winner ...
So thank you to all from the bottom of my heart...
Here was my method of picking the winner.
I put all the qualifying names in this box ...
some received more then one entry for posting about the hop
or becoming a follower.  
And my WINNER IS:


Please email me (akadafney@yahoo.com) with your snail mail address and
I will get your prize package in the mail to you a.s.a.p.
Thanks Everyone!  You are the BEST!!!

OTHER WINNERS:
 Mary's Winner - MiamiKel
Lisa's Winner - Kathy Salido
Diane's Winner - Sherrie K
Mindy's Winner - Lizita anon
Joyce's Winner - Park & Slide

UPDATE:  
I have not heard back from my original winner so I have drawn a new winner!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!
    I feel like a winner just getting inspired by all you have made with these cuties. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a fun hop- and congrats to all of the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the inspiration during the blog hop! Congrats to the winners:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene