Thursday, August 22, 2013

A.R.T. #11 Challenge

Happy Thursday dear friends!

It's time for another fun challenge at the
This week is an easy one . . .
ANYTHING GOES!!!

That's right, so please be sure to come join us!

 (Inside)
While in the process of getting ready for my upcoming Fall Craft Shows, I realized I was in need of more birthday cards for kids!  What better time than now to get some created.

For the focus of my card I downloaded this adorable [free] 'Piglet' (Winnie the Pooh) image from www.coloring-pages-kids.com.  Good for a girl or a boy, these sweet images are always fun to color & create with.  And, I was also able to use up some scraps ... circles behind Piglet and the inside sentiment panel.

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Christmas red cs, SU Pacific Point cs, SU Brocade Blue cs, Best Creations Inc 'Let's Party' dp
Stamps:  Impression Obsession , All Nite Media  (Inside Piglet)
Accessories:  White Gelly Roll Pen, Spellbinder Class Circle Dies, Fiskars swivel craft knife, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Spellbinder Labels One

Now it's your turn to play & share!  I do hope you'll come join us and please be sure to pop over to see what Cheryl and the DT have created.  See you there!

A few additional challenges:
DL.ART - August Linky Party - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Dies and/or Punches
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today and as always . . .

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute I love the piggly super great job coloring
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #116 Back to school !! challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun is this!!! I love this darling Piglet imge and love the confetti DP. Thanks so much for joining us at SweetStTamps AG challenge this week my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card you made, that one would work for me too! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun one Darlene! Love Piglet, and this is just so much fun...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is darling! Such a bright and F*U*N card:) I mean who doesn't love piglet...So cute!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable, festive, bright and beautifully colored. Love Piglet the image looks 3D and love the inside.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always loved Piglet, and he is so adorable and happy on your card...super cute my friend...you keep inspiring me to get busy...have a fun reunion!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgous bright, cheerful fun card. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.