Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Going Vintage . . .

Hello friends ...

Today I've created a card that gets me back into my love of 'vintage' and actually fits a couple of challenges.  First of all is the 'Vintage Children' challenge over at The Cheerful Stamp Pad blog and secondly is the 'Night and it's Mystery + use a die' challenge over at the Time4Scrap challenge blog.


What fun I had creating this card and actually was able to use more of my scraps!  I don't do it often enough, but I enjoy looking through my scrap bin and pulling pieces out that I feel coordinate well and seeing what I can create ... such as I've done with this card.  I'll be sharing a few more cards next week using this same idea ... I should title my post SCRAP BIN BEAUTIES!  lol ...

Anyway, it's been a very busy morning here but really haven't gotten much accomplished!  Ever have those days?  Yikes ... and it's nearly time for lunch.  Boy .. I must be slowing down in my old age!  

Recipe:
Papers:  scraps from various companies
Accessories:  TJ Designs Vintage Collage Pack, Cheery Lynn Designs B165 Lace Corner Deco E die, pumpkin grosgrain ribbon, Prima flowers, Stampendous diamond dots

Thanks for stopping by today and OH YEA ... have you taken part in my PRIMA DOLL HOP (week 1) yet?  Oh please be sure to hop along ... there will be some fabulous prizes given away ...especially if you are as addicted to these lovely stamps as I am!

Till next time ... and as always . . .

10 comments:

  1. I just love these beautiful images!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My - what a wonderful card - I love the vintage images! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how darling is this card!!!! Great job using your scraps...I would never have guessed unless you told me. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darlene - so so nice to hear from you!! I think of you often and do stop by time to time (I'm afraid I've fallen into the lurking but not commenting category :o( ~ anyway, your card is just so pretty - I love the colors and the images are adorable! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo, ta carte est magnifique et le thème bien respecté. Merci de ta participation.
    Bises
    Nathy DT/T4S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darlene,
    You were certainly the bright spot of my morning today! You are so sweet....and I appreciate your comment on my blog. I ADORE your project! The colors, the layout, everything! Big hugs to you my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is absolutely lovely! thank you for joining the "vintage children" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty...love the vintage look of this card, so adorable and sweet....have a geat day my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful image. Thanks for sharing with us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.