Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Simplicity At It's Finest . . .

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
So glad you've stopped by today!

It's my turn to share 'inspiration' over at the DIES R US Inspiration Blog and today I have a QUICK & EASY card for you!
If you're anything like me, no matter how many cards you have in your stash, you always need 'something different' that you have to make 'right away'.  Well, here's a birthday card that I think is both elegant and quick to create. 


I've used the following dies from the Dies R Us store.


I don't usually make this type of quick/easy cards but I LOVE how fast it came together and how elegant it looks. My choice of design paper today is from the Paper Studio ... Harper's Boutique.
The little pop of red comes from the single red flower I had left over from another project that was die cut  with the Cheery Lynn Designs Sweet William strip. And, red Stickles was used for the flower center and 'dotting' the 'I' and that's about it!
Like I said ... Simplicity at it's Finest!
QUICK & EASY too!

Here are a few challenges I'd like to share in:
Cards in Envy - Anything Goes WITH an A2 Card
Crafty Cardmakers - You've Been Framed
Paper Nest Dolls - Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff - Die Cuts
Alphabet Challenge - "D" is for die cuts

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you again soon!

13 comments:

  1. Your card is very elegant looking. It may be quick and easy but it doesn't look it. Hope your have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the black and white with the touch of red. Very stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and elegant card! Great contrast with your colors and I just love the pop of red, especially as the dot of the I. Thanks for playing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant, less is very definitely more in this case. Much as I love the whole 'everything but the kitchen sink' style which is so prevalent in the blogging world today, there is much to be said for the clean and elegant approach, and you have that off to a tee.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and more... I really like the pop of red and it sets off the simplicity of the greeting and the frame - great card!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super elegant and stylish card. Thank you for joining us at CCM&M this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the clean lines ! Very elegant, indeed. Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elegant and pretty...great use of all those dies, too!! Have a great time tomorrow my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A simple, elegant card. Well done. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an elegant card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More with this beautiful card. Very dynamic and elegant love it.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so elegant and beautiful. I love the die cuts used....and that pop of color really adds to the card. Thank you for participating in the Paper Nest Dolls current challenge, Heidi - PND Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card - so elegant.

    Thanks for sharing in this challenge at Paper Nest Dolls.

    Christine x (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene