Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Simplicity At It's Finest . . .

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
So glad you've stopped by today!

It's my turn to share 'inspiration' over at the DIES R US Inspiration Blog and today I have a QUICK & EASY card for you!
If you're anything like me, no matter how many cards you have in your stash, you always need 'something different' that you have to make 'right away'.  Well, here's a birthday card that I think is both elegant and quick to create. 


I've used the following dies from the Dies R Us store.


I don't usually make this type of quick/easy cards but I LOVE how fast it came together and how elegant it looks. My choice of design paper today is from the Paper Studio ... Harper's Boutique.
The little pop of red comes from the single red flower I had left over from another project that was die cut  with the Cheery Lynn Designs Sweet William strip. And, red Stickles was used for the flower center and 'dotting' the 'I' and that's about it!
Like I said ... Simplicity at it's Finest!
QUICK & EASY too!

Here are a few challenges I'd like to share in:
Cards in Envy - Anything Goes WITH an A2 Card
Crafty Cardmakers - You've Been Framed
Paper Nest Dolls - Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff - Die Cuts
Alphabet Challenge - "D" is for die cuts

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.