Wednesday, April 16, 2014

NEW CHALLENGE BLOG COMING!!!

WOW!  What a crazy morning!  Hello My Friends!

I'm thrilled to share some EXCITING NEWS with you today!
You all know that I'm a part of the new Dies R Us Inspiration Team ... well now, Dies R Us is going one step further and beginning May 1st will have a CHALLENGE BLOG which will offer challenges on the 1st & 15th of each month.  Please pop over, check out the teams then come join in the fun on May 1st.

Do you love working with dies as much as I do?  Well then, this is the place for you!
AND, you could win a voucher for the Dies R Us Store!


Don't forget! There is a new inspirational creation EACH DAY OF THE WEEK 
offered at our Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.  Sharing tips, tricks and inspiration for using all these fabulous dies available at the Dies R Us Store.

I hope to be back later in the day with a card to share!
I've been dealing with computer issues the past 3-4 days ... so frustrating!
Okay!  {big sigh} I'm going to take a deep breath ... and dive into some card making!
Have a fabulous day everyone!
DARLENE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.