Monday, September 8, 2014

SFC3614 - How About Some Stripes?

Hello my friends!
It's time for another fun challenge over at Squigglefly and our theme today is

HOW ABOUT SOME STRIPES?

I have chosen to gather my 'stripes' via the design paper I have used.  I wanted to be sure and showcase this cute image by Fawn Palmer called 'Hurt Bunny' properly, so kept my design fairly simple on this front step card.

The sentiment is also a part of this fun digi set.
I simply printed cut and shaped to create my banner.


I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
The team has offered up some fabulous inspiration ... be sure to pop on over to Squigglefly and check it out.  Our SHOP has images from a variety of artists ... I have no doubt you will find what you are looking for to create with.  Take a peek!

A few challenges I'd like to share in today are:

Thanks for stopping by today!
As always ...

Recipe:
Papers:  Charcoal Grey 12x12 cs, White cs, American Crafts 'Classic Calico' dp, Paper Pizazz dp
Accessories:  Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Pretty, Pretty' Bow die #B422, Basic Grey brad, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Front Step' die, Kaiser pearl

20 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love the diagonal stripes and those colors just speak to me! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the layout and the colours tones. Thank you for joining in with The Sisters of Craft Challenge.
    Crafty Blessings.
    Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...poor bunny! Cute card...great layout. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and fabulous background for the cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Darlene! Super stripey card, with the too cute bunny! I love the look of this card, and am so glad you shared it with us on our Weekly Challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Dar! This is an awesome card. Love your paper choices and your coloring is amazing. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wawww sååå super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    kmuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card...I love the image and how that bow just sets it off perfectly!! Thank you for joining us at "Classy Cards 'n Such" for our "Dots~Stripes~Chevrons" challenge!
    Diane CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Darlene! Love your take on the Spots, Stripes and Chevrons Challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such! Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs! -Jen, CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute Darlene! I love the brown and orange together and that image is so perfect for a get well card! Love your fancy folding too! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kjempeflott :)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår :)

    Unni
    Card and Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Darlene, this is amazingly done! Love every detail of it. so sweet and well made too! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Classy Cards n Such.

    Graciellie
    CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh Darlene, what a cute card! I love how the use of the ribbon looks just perfect on there. Great use of colors. Thanks for joining the Classy Cards 'n Such challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorbs!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Make A Card challenge at Crafts Galore Challenge. Good luck and I hope you’ll join us in our next challenge!

    La-Vie B. – Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun image - it is becoming one of my favorites after seeing how fun everyone's cards are. Your card, with the wonderful papers and that fun bow, is just totally adorable. Fun get well card. Sorry I am so late commenting Darlene! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darlene,
    Oh so cute - I love this image too! Your card is adorable and love the fold as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this little guy...sooo cute. And the background is beautiful, right up my alley. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darlene this is such a precious get well card. I love it! You are making me want to buy that bow die!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This poor little critter sure has been in the wars :).... Lovely colour combination and great take on the stripes
    Thank you for entering the Sisters of Craft challenge
    Pixie (DT team)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene