Friday, January 23, 2015

Birthdays are for the birds!

. . . LOL  I'm sure some people think this way but not me!  I love it when my birthday comes around!  I only pray I can be as healthy as my Mother is 20 years from now when I'm her age!

Happy Friday My Friends!
Today I have a fun card created using an image from the Crafty Secrets Birds and Blossoms and sentiment stamp from the Bird Lovers Stamp Set.  I've also used the current Sketch Challenge #524 over at Splitcoast Stampers as my starting point.


I can never have enough birthday cards in my stash and since I was short on time getting a card created (crafting time being taken up with remodeling/painting our downstairs bathroom) these fabulous bird images are perfect to make a person smile on their birthday!

Going to be a short post this morning!
A good friend who unfortunately lost her husband has asked me to share the day with her on this 2nd anniversary of his death.  So we are going to go do a little shopping, have lunch out and who knows what else!  Just want to help her get through the day however I can.

Our bathroom remodel is coming along nicely ... photos to come soon.

Have a great day and as always . . .

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful. What is the background paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Darlene! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    xox
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love that beautiful image and the rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card Darlene, such a lovely image, great !
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dar, this is such a gorgeous card! I love the papers you chose to go with this pretty bluebird image...and you know I love me some birds! LOL Just a lovely, sweet card...with a great sentiment! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just posted a comment on your beautiful card at SCS. Wanted to come here and see your blog...Can't wait to look around at the rest of the lovely things you have created!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene