Wednesday, January 28, 2015

LET IT SNOW at The Sisterhood . . .

Hello Dear Friends!
It's time for a new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters and today our theme is:

LET IT SNOW
(use snow/snowflakes)

If you live in an area as I do, where you typically get more than your share of cold, snowy days during the winter months, then you are probably like me and anxious for Spring!  LOL!
But as I type this I can look out my window and see a beautiful new layer of the white stuff that we received over the past weekend!  Guess I'll have to be content with it's beauty and just 'keep crafting'.  A good excuse to hide out in my 'cave' ... lol!


Isn't this Graphic45 image fabulous!
Her face kind of reminds me of 'Princess Diana' ... the eyes I think!
You can almost feel the cold winds blowing around her.


I hope you'll pop over to The Sisterhood and check out the wonderful, snowy inspiration samples my 'Sistahs' have created for you.  Then of course we'd love to have you come join in our fun challenges.  If you would like to be a guest designer at The Sisterhood of Crafters, all you need to do is add "SS" after your name when entering our challenges.  And YOU could be chosen as a monthly guest designer (what we call our Step Sister) sometime over the next few months.

Challenges to share in are:
Digi Choosday Challenge - Cool Blue
Party Time Tuesday Challenge - Anything Goes
My Craft Creations Challenge - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenge - Anything Goes
Design Team Showcase #4 - DT only (Jan 24th - Feb 7th)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope you're having a great day!
As always . . .
 
Recipe:
Paper: Scrap of holiday design paper. DCWV The Twinkle Glints Stack dp
Snowflake Dies:  Cheery Lynn Designs #B477 'Merry Christmas Tree/with Sentiment'
Sweet Dixie 'Snowflakes' SDD007
Image:  Graphic45  'Place in Time' 12x12 paper pad
Accessories:  Martha Stewart silver glitter marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.