Friday, June 12, 2015

Flight of the Butterfly

Hey there friends!
Did you know Memory Box now has a new monthly challenge?
How exciting is that!  For me at least ... I love Memory Box dies!
Yep ... you can check it out HERE and the 1st challenge theme is Butterflies.


Inside View

I recently had an order for a dozen tissue box covers and in the process of filling that order, it left me with some 'scraps' of designer paper laying on my work table.  I'm happy to say I was able to utilize a bit of those papers on today's card ... along with the matching scrap card stock.  I love when that happens ... I hate to throw ANY scrap of paper away ... well you know what I mean!  LOL

I actually used three different Memory Box dies on today's creation ... (listed below).

Challenges to share in:
Get Creative Challenge - Butterflies
Card & Scrap Challenge - Use Dies
Creatalicious Challenge - Butterflies
Coloring with Pencils Challenge - Butterflies
CropStop Linky Party #5 - ATG using product at their store

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a fabulous weekend ahead.
We have THREE graduation parties this weekend so I'm hoping the weather holds up for them since most are planned for outdoors.  Cross your fingers!  LOL
Until next time and as always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  white cs, lavender cs, Graphic45 dp
Stamps/Ink:  Serendipity Stamps, Impression Obsession (inside) / Versafine Onyx
Dies:  Memory Box Devine Butterfly #98265, Memory Box Fanciful Fences #30035, Memory Box Sylvan Corner #99087
Accessories:  Martha Stewart butterfly punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.