Thursday, June 4, 2015

Tea Time ...

Happy Thursday Dear Friends!
Today I have a card to share which was created as a DT Call entry
over on The Shabby Tea Room.
I actually just started designing 'tea related' cards for a local 'Tea Room' and thought it
might be fun to try out for a spot on this fabulous blog & team.
Wish me luck!

Did you know I have a tea pot collection?
Yep and over the years I've received many as gifts
and it's so much fun to look at this one or that and remember who
it came from and when.  Each and everyone holds wonderful memories for me!

I actually have one (see below) very similar to the teapot in today's card.  
And, it was one of the very first in my collection.

ROYAL ALBERT OLD COUNTRY ROSES TEA POT CLASSIC III

These are three different Royal Albert 'Old Country Rose' 
tea pots from my collection.
You will find at least one teapot in every room of my house
and of course the most are in the kitchen (above the cabinets) 
and in the dining room on the bakers rack.
royal doulton old country rose | Details about ROYAL ALBERT OLD ...


ROYAL ALBERT OLD COUNTRY ROSES BEAUTIFUL TEAPOT TEA POT

I display them all year round until the holidays come around then I put them away and unpack my Santa collection (which also has some 'Santa tea pots') within the collection.

Sharing in the following challenges:
Card and Scrap Challenge - Use Dies
Country View Challenge - Shabby Chic
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations Challenge - Layer It Up
LadyBug Crafts Challenge - Use your Dies

Okay that's it for me today!  I could go on and on (as those who know me will attest to ... lol).
Thanks so much for stopping by ... have a fabulous day!
As always ...


Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, SU pear pizazz cs, Marianne Designs 'French Roses' dp, gold metallic cs, vellum
Ink/Stamp:  Versafine Onyx/Sweet Stamps
Dies:  Frantic Stamper 'Trio of Swirls' (steam), Spellbinder 'Tea Service', Creative Expression Sue Wilson 'Carribean Island Collection' Background, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Tea Rose Medium'
Accessories:  Gold Pilot Marker, Gold Stickles, Red Stickles, White Liquid Pearls, Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.