Saturday, June 6, 2015

One for the BOYS ...

Happy Weekend Everyone!
What a beautiful day we have today here in NE Ohio!
Then what are you doing in your crafting cave ... you ask?  LOL!
Well, I just had to play along in a few of the masculine challenges showing up these days out in blogland and thought I'd take a little time to create & share!
THEN ... I'm headed outside to have lunch on the deck!
(actually had all 3 meals out on the deck yesterday ... SO NICE!!)


Believe it or not, this was a QUICK & EASY card!
It all started with one of the images from the new Crafty Secrets Father Digital Download sheet.  And it just rolled on from there.  My gingham background paper is from an older Crafty Secrets paper pad called 'Earthy' which is no longer available but there are MANY, MANY digital papers available through Crafty Secrets so be sure to pop over to the store and check them out. 
This paper pack was actually two-sided and the 'newspaper' looking image clips are from the reverse side of this gingham sheet.  
The fish (upper right) was 'I believe' a digi from Teri Sherman's 'Delicious Doodles' store ... long, long ago that I had printed, added crystal effects too then never used.  I actually found it last week while doing some 'cave cleanup' and knew it would fit today's card perfectly.  After a bit of 'fussy cutting' I think it looks awesome with my focus image!  The gold metallic star die cut was also 'just laying around' ... waiting to be used.

So there you have it ... 
now about those challenges I wanted to join in on today . . .

Kitty Bee Designs Challenge - Masculine/For The Boys
Polkadoodles Challenge #23 - Father's Day/Anything Male
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge - Masculine with ribbon/trim
Crafty Ribbon Challenge - Men + Ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you're having a FABULOUS weekend!
Nice and quiet around here this weekend but next weekend we have
THREE graduation parties!  
Congrats to all the Grads out there!  YOU DID IT!!

Time to go sit on the deck ...
(wish this WAS my deck view! lol)
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.