Sunday, June 7, 2015

The Shabby Tea Room Submittal #2

Happy Sunday Friends!
It's a gorgeous, sun shining day here in NE Ohio 
and I have so much to be thankful for!

I have a couple 'personal keynotes' to share with you today but before I do, I'd like to share another card I made as an entry into the Shabby Tea Room DT Call.

One thing I am very thankful for is the circle of friends I have made through my 'crafting life' ... both far and near!  It was through the suggestion/encouragement from one of these friends that I'm trying out for this design team so THANKS to her and cross your fingers ... I'll let you know how it goes come the end of the month.

 

Inside Peek
Today's entry ulitizes a 'tea cup' vs 'teapot' and I just love the idea of a teacup filled with flowers.
When I was designing florals at a flower shop in PA, we used to fill teacups with flowers
especially around Mother's Day.  It made for such a special gift.
I've used an older stamp/die set from Heartfelt Creations called China Fragments & Nested Tea Cup Dies.   Stamped onto pink paper using SU Pomegranate ink then colored with coloring nibs and various ink pads.  The sentiment is by Rubber Cottage and was purchase at the Adventures in Stamping Convention held here in Akron in April.
If there are other details on this card that you have questions on, please leave me a comment and I will get the answer to you straight away!

 'ON A PERSONAL NOTE'

I just HAVE to share that my daughter Carolyn (on the left) & two of her friends just completed
the Biggest Loser Half Marathon around Presque Isle Bay, Lake Erie this morning!  
Way to go ladies ... so proud of you!




















Carolyn's Official time 2 hrs 39 minutes flat (13.5 miles).
And they met Dan from The Biggest Loser!
What a FABULOUS DAY for my (baby) girl! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and letting me share with you!
I hope you'll stop back later when I have some
photos to share of the beauty that is unfolding around my house.
Yep ... I went out early this morning with camera in hand ...
even caught the 'little varmet from across the road'
enjoying an early morning snack before the 'regulars' showed up!  LOL
You'll have to come back to see ...

As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.