Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Birthday Greetings

Hello All ... Happy July 1st!
Are you getting ready for the big 4th of July weekend?
It's going to be pretty quiet around here
but we did buy a rack of ribs to put on the grill.
Hopefully the weather will cooperate!
Today I have a card to share that was created for the new
challenge at Classy Cards n Such.  It's a photo inspired challenge and of
course the first thing I saw was the color purple! Imagine that!!  LOL!!

LOVE, love, love this purple bicycle and their DT has created some 
awesome, inspirational samples ... pop over and check 'em out!

Since I don't have a bicycle die (yet! already put one
on my wishlist), I went with the next best thing ... purple flowers!  
And created this little scene for you.
I hope you like it and come play along!

I actually found the floral image online and thought
it would work perfectly with my new Spellbinder D-Lites 'Asters & Poppies'
die set.  I used So... Silk Fabulous Purple to diecut the flowers and 
Champaign Neenah Pearlized Metallic paper for my background.

My picket fence and banner are PoppyStamp dies, and
my cute little bird is from the Heartfelt Creations Birds & Blooms STAMP & DIE set.  
I simply sponged a little color on him and popped him up on the fence.

I have no doubt this card will bring a smile to someone's face!
Especially if they like the color purple as much as I do!  LOL!

 Well, I have a LOT to do today so I'd best get moving!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS day!
As always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.