Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Dreams have wings . . .

Happy Day Everyone!
Today I have another quick & easy card created using dies from the Dies R Us store
and I've also shared it on the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog where
I am a DT member.


The dies used are:

The Flying Kites die is all ONE die.  To achieve
the appearance of three different kites,
I simply diecut it out from three different scraps of colored paper
then cut and paper pieced them back together
atop a full die cut of white card stock.

The inside of my card reads "The Sky's The Limit".
(sorry ... forgot to take a photo)

I hope you'll come see for yourself what Dies R Us has to offer!
Here are the links to help you on your way . . .

Thanks for stopping by today!
As Always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.