Sunday, September 20, 2015

The colors of Fall . . .

Happy Sunday Everyone!
I should be working on tissue box covers for the upcoming craft shows next week but instead I just had to make this card.  Earlier in the day I was creating backgrounds to use on a design team card but then realized it didn't have enough of the theme color showing ... SO I created another background panel for my DT card and here's a quickie card I just made to share with you.


Yep, I broke down and purchased some of the new Ken Oliver 'Color Burst'.
WOW!  I just LOVE them ... such beautiful, vibrant color and SO EASY!!!

Challenges to share in:
Di's Digi Design Challenge - Fabulous Fall Colors

This card is packaged and in the sale box!
I bet I hear some Oooo's and Aawww's when folks spot this one!  LOL

okay ... back to work!
Playtime is over!  LOL
As always . . .

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That is some amazing color! Said a few of my own ooooohs and ahhhhhhs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this card is stunning! ANd this is from the powders huh? SO gorgeous and vibrant colors!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So vibrant and bright...looks like fall for sure....I need to order my other 4 colors of the brights today....another pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THOSE are "fabulous fall colours" :-) Thanks for sharing your lovely card in Di's Digis "Fabulous Fall Colours" challenge. I hope you get a chance to join in next time too Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fall mix of color. Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great fall inspired card! Love it! Thank you for joining in at the fun with us at Quick Quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colours, so sorry for being late in my commenting on your entry! Thanks for joining in the fun with at The Pencil Cases Colouring Challenge and our theme of 'Bright'. Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene