Sunday, September 20, 2015

The colors of Fall . . .

Happy Sunday Everyone!
I should be working on tissue box covers for the upcoming craft shows next week but instead I just had to make this card.  Earlier in the day I was creating backgrounds to use on a design team card but then realized it didn't have enough of the theme color showing ... SO I created another background panel for my DT card and here's a quickie card I just made to share with you.


Yep, I broke down and purchased some of the new Ken Oliver 'Color Burst'.
WOW!  I just LOVE them ... such beautiful, vibrant color and SO EASY!!!

Challenges to share in:
Di's Digi Design Challenge - Fabulous Fall Colors

This card is packaged and in the sale box!
I bet I hear some Oooo's and Aawww's when folks spot this one!  LOL

okay ... back to work!
Playtime is over!  LOL
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.