Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #284 -"ADD LEAVES, REAL or FAUX" - 10/4/2015

** EXCITING NEWS**

Happy Day my friends!  I've had some HAPPY NEWS under my belt for awhile now and today I get to 'spill the beans'!!!  LOL!   I'm thrilled and honored to tell you that I've been asked to join the design team at Robyn's Fetish!  Yes ... how cool is that and today is my DEBUT!  If you're not familiar with this challenge blog and their fabulous digi images, by all means please click the link and check it out!

As you can see by my title, this week's challenge is
ADD LEAVES ... Real or Faux

The lucky winner of this challenge will receive their choice of 3 Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps from the ROBYN'S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS AND MORE STORE!   So, you'll want to be sure and join in the fun!!

Today I have used the Robyn's Fetish digi image named "Basket of Apples" ...

This image was so much fun to color and it's perfect for any Fall occasion card you might need to create.  Wouldn't it be perfect to adorn the front of a masculine Fall birthday card?!  I decided to create a 'note' card that I can write a personal note inside to a friend who lives far away.  I think she'll be jealous knowing I'll be seeing all these wonderful colors soon as she doesn't get to experience the 'changing of seasons' in her area.  WOW I don't know if I'd be happy living somewhere that doesn't have the seasonal changes ... guess I'm just spoiled. LOL!


I've used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers for my coloring today.  Once completed, I just couldn't help but add a bit of shine to this variety of Fall apples with SU Crystal Effects and of course a cute little gold satin bow.  

I hope you've found inspiration in today's card!  If it's more inspiration you are in need of, then by all means pop over to the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and take a peek at the awesome creation by my team mates.  

Challenges to share in:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982012684867/
Melonheadz Challenge - Fall is in the Air
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Autumn Colors

That's it for me today!
(Truth be told, I've been out in Michigan crafting with my good friend Diane Hover - Nellie's Nest since last Thursday and we are having such a great visit!!)  Thank goodness for pre-posting!! lol
As always . . .
Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Kraft cs, DCWV dp
Accessories:  Sue Wilson Greek Island Collection Ivy dies, Poppy Stamps Classic Ribbons, Satin Ribbon from JoAnns, Creative Memories Sticky letters, Pop Dots, Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations my friend! Your card is lovely and I do love those pretty apples and leaves. We are still receiving lots of rain...guess I'm glad it isn't snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our DT! This is beautiful and I think the Crystal Effects added to the apples is a great idea. Love the adorable banner with the "HAPPY FALL" greeting - so pretty with its colorful letters on it. Nice idea to turn those ivy die leaves into maple leaves - very creative thinking! Such a beautifully done card! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to our Family. Your card is wonderful. I love the bright and beautiful colors you used. It's nice to see someone from Ohio. I don't see that very often.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Darlene, well deserved, and what a wonderful card, such gorgeous colors
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, congratulations you busy girl! Super cute card, all rich with fall colors. By the way, I'm jelly of you and Diane. Bet you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations my friend on being on the DT over at Robyn's Fetish! They are a great company with some of the cutest digis! They are one of our new sponsors for 2016! Your card is gorgeous! Perfect fall card! I love the shine on the fruit! Looks very realistic!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great design and your colours are fab. Perfect for our Challenge. Thanks for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Blog Challenge....Congratulations on your DT spot....jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation. Love the shiny apples and wonderful fall colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge and Congrats on your new DT spot. hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your barrel of fruit and your fun card!

    Thank you for participating in the last MelonHeadz Friends Challenge! I hope you'll participate again soon. We currently have "Halloween or Harvest Challenge" going on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really bright cheerful card to herald the season of autumn. Great use of papers and die cut leaves to enhance your main image. Thanks for playing alone with our 'Autumn Colours' challenge at Fussy and Fancy, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fabulous card, such lovely autumn colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene