Sunday, October 11, 2015

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #285 -"USE LOTS OF ORANGE" - 10/11/2015

Happy Sunday Everyone!
Not only is it TIME FOR FOOTBALL ...
But, it's time for a new, fun challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog!

This week's challenge is:
USE LOTS OF ORANGE
and is being sponsored by  Oak Pond Creations.    
One lucky winner will get to choose 3 digital stamps 

 Today I had the pleasure of creating with a fun image from Oak Pond Creations called "Halloween Friends".


When it came to using a LOT OF ORANGE as the theme requires, I wasn't sure which direction to go ... then I remembered my new Ken Oliver 'color bursts' and decided that would be a good starting point.  The background panel looks really cool but LOL ... then I covered up the majority of it with this adorable image!    

Orange is not a color I use often so this was a fun challenge theme for me!
And of course it's perfect for this time of year!
 

How cute are the characters in this image!!
I've used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers for my coloring today and decaled the edges for a touch of 'variety' in my design.  I also popped up my image and added faux stitching around the outer edge for even more 'variety'. 
Inside
I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!  
I look forward to seeing your LOTS OF ORANGE creation.

Challenges to share in:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #332 - Autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving/Bonfire Night
Creative Knockouts Challenge - Thankful Thoughts

Thanks so much for stopping by ...
As Always ...

Recipe:
Papers:  Orange cs, White cs
Accessories:  Fiskars decal scissors, Pop Dots, Spectrum Noir markers, Really Reasonable Ribbon 'Haunted Halloween Mix', Ken Oliver 'Color Burst' Orange & Burnt Orange, Craft-dee Bowz bow maker, baker's twine 

11 comments:

  1. Bright and Bold and sooo adorable! Love the cute pumpkin and the sweet little kitty peeping out from behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon Darlene, haven't been by for a while but I have enjoyed looking back at your cards. Fab Janice. xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the adorable orange papers. I like how you popped off the image. The bow and stitching is very cute.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darlene, I just love your card it is gorgeous. I have become your latest follower, I would love it if you would like to follow me. Marlene DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Darlene, I love your Halloween card! The different textures you created with the stitching and torn edge look and bow are beautiful. I love the image on the inside too. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darlene,
    This is such a cute Halloween card! I love that cute image!!! The orange you used is such a vibrant orange, so perfect!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and what adorable litter critters, too (reminds me of here...lol)...love the bright festive Halloween colors...great job!! (PS...is that Freckles on the card?...LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This has lots of orange and I love it! Darling image. I had to go look at Oak Pond. Put them in my favorites. I've got a thing for cute digi images. Sheesh! As if I don't have enough to color! Thanks for the inspiration, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! One of my favorite color combos. Thanks for sharing at Creative Knockouts for Thankful Thoughts, sorry my comment is late.
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, love all the orange. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Creations and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such fun. Fantastic vibrant card. Thank you for sharing this with us over on Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene