Sunday, January 10, 2016

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #298 -"SQUARE CARDS" - 01/10/2016

Happy Sunday Dear Friends!
it's time for a new, fun challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog!

As you can see by my title, this week's challenge is
  SQUARE CARDS
Our sponsor today is The East Wind!
 
One lucky winner will receive 3 digital stamps of their choice from The East Wind Store!
 Today I've created a 5 1/2" square card using a lovely digi image called 'Aurora Vine'.  
I'm not sure why Aurora is looking so sad!  
Maybe she needs a handsome gentleman to give her a little push of the swing on this beautiful day.


I had several 'off cuts' laying on the worktable ... left over from holiday cards.  And thought one would work perfectly to 'picture frame'  Aurora swinging out in the beautiful blue skies.  I simply used a scrap white panel which I sponged with Tim Holtz blue & pink distressed inks to create my background sky.  A bit of foam tape between the two panels and my 'picture frame' was complete. 

Inside View
I also had a few left over butterflies laying around which worked perfectly with my Prima design paper.  They were created from a scrap of colorful Ken Oliver 'color burst' paper I had been playing with several months ago.  I also thought you might like a peek at the inside of my card.

Challenges to share in:
Jo's Scrap Shack - Fun Day Friday
A Gem of a Challenge - Female Birthday
My Creative Moments Challenge - Let's Color Linky Party - Optional Celebration

Thanks so much for stopping by today and please pop over to Robyn's Fetish Store and Blog.  We'd love to have you come join in our challenge fun. Who knows ... YOU could be our WINNER!  How awesome would that be!
As Always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Prima 'Sparkling Spring'  6x6 design paper 
Accessories:  Tim Holtz distress ink, large sponge daubers, foam tape, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Ken Oliver 'color bursts', sequin, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, JustRite birthday sentiment stamp set




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.