Monday, May 23, 2016

You are such a Joy!

Hi Everyone and Happy Monday!
My mojo is lacking a bit today so I thought I'd get it kick started
by doing the newest sketch on the Mojo Monday Challenge Blog.


Here's today's sketch:


First I chose what image I'd like to use for the focus then went from there.
This image comes from a pack of vintage image sheets I purchased several years ago at the Adventures in Stamping Convention in Akron.  The company is TJ Designs (www.tweetyjill.com).  Other product used will be listed at the end of this post.

Other challenges to share in:

I have a busy day/week ahead so I guess I'd better get started.
But before I leave you, I'd like to share a few more photos I snapped while walking around the yard last evening.


This is my VIBURNUM ... it's beautiful and smells SO GOOD!!
I planted it in the corner of our deck because it wasn't supposed to get this tall ... oh well!  LOL
Hope it's not damaged too much when the roofers come on Wednesday to put a new roof on our house!


I just LOVE the picnic area we have created up in the wooded section of our lot.
Springtime shade plants bloom beautifully.  Here you see in the top photo one of my many Bleeding Hearts (I've split this plant out so many times I'm running out of places to plant them, lol) as well as a Foam Plant and various Hostas in & around the beds.  The bottom photo is Columbine.

Like I said ... I have divided my main Bleeding Heart plant several times over the years ...
here's a photo of a starter I planted behind the garage a few years back ... 
looks like it's time to start splitting it out too!  YIKES!  Going to have to give some to the neighbors!

And lastly is this beautiful Orange Blossom Azalea hubby planted a few years back.
I see there's a Pin Oak trying to take over the space ... dang squirrels !!

Ok that's it!  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
Hope you have a FABULOUS week ahead!
As always . . .



Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Red cs, DCWV 'the Dots, Stripes & Plaids mat stack'
Stamp/Ink:  Verve 'Kind Words' / Versafine Onyx
Dies:  Joy! Craft 'Fish' #6002/0154, Memory Box 'Stitched Circle Layers' #30036
Accessories:  HFC pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.