Sunday, July 31, 2016

Christmas Sparkle

Hello Everyone and Happy Sunday!

Sunday's are my day to share a new creation using the fabulous new dies from Tutti Designs on their Tutti Designs Blog.  The design team shares something new each & every day!!  If you haven't taken the time yet to check out this new line of dies ... please do it NOW!  They just put out their second release the beginning of July and there are some AMAZING dies for Fall and the upcoming Holiday season!

Today I decided to create a quick, easy & beautiful holiday card using the Tutti-131 die called 'Gifts Under the Tree'.  There are actually FIVE different tree dies in this latest release ... I will share pics of those with you at the end of this post.  I'm SURE you'll want to pick a couple (if not all) to use on your holiday cards.
 By simply using a winter embossing folder for the background of my card, (I've used Crafts-too 'CTFD4025 'Frame Winter) I could let this tree shine in all it's sparkle glory.  
After die cutting from white card stock, I simply applied white glue, then Christmas green glitter to the tree, brown glitter to the tree trunk, gold glitter to the star and red glitter to the pot & gifts under the tree.

As you can see, the snow flakes, ribbon and bow pop out once die cut.
After I had my tree all glittered and dry, I added the white snow flakes back in and die cut the ribbon/bow from gold metallic paper and added them back into my die cut.  A few little touches of red Stickles to mimic ornaments and my card was ready to brighten someone's holiday this coming season.
 
As I mentioned, there are FIVE different holiday trees in this latest release, available for purchase at the Tutti Designs Store.  Here's a quick peek ... you can click on the images for a better view.  THEN you'll want to be sure and pop over to the store to make your purchase before they are out of stock.  

So many beautiful dies available and the prices are MORE THAN REASONABLE!! 

Well, that does it for me today!
Remember, the design team has a new, inspiring creation using Tutti Designs dies waiting for you here on the Tutti Designs Blog each and every day!! 

Quick Links for your convenience:

Till next time . . .
And, as always . . .

Challenges to share in:
Allsorts Challenge - Touch of Sparkle
Broken Fairy Designs Challenge - ATG w/twist - Embossing (Heat or Dry)
Hiding in my Craft Room Challenge - ATG w/twist - Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.