Sunday, July 10, 2016

There's always HOPE . . .


Happy Sunday Everyone!
With so much tragedy and sickness in the world today,
I think we all know someone who is going through a difficult time
and could use a card of encouragement to not give up HOPE!
 

That was my thought behind today's card.

I know it's only July but I'm thinking ahead and wanted to have a
few cards ready for the Fall season.  I have one particular Fall Craft Show that I know the ladies
will love this Fall colored creation.  The fact that is '1 stamp mailable' will be a PLUS for them.

Here's a few quick tips on it's creation . . .

I first die cut the beautiful Maple Vine Frame (Tutti-139) from white card stock.

 TUTTI-139 Maple Vine Frame
Next I took another piece of white card stock and sponged various fall colors of ink around the outer edge.  I wasn't too concerned about the middle since it pops out of the die.
(As you can see I wasn't too concerned about getting those ROUND sponge dauber circles either ... as a matter of fact, that was quite okay because it gave me some 'highs & lows' on the finished cut.)



I off set the inked die cut panel over top of the white die cut panel
then adhered it to my forest green card base.

Remember I said the center pops out ... well, we wouldn't want to waste that piece since it was perfect to use for cutting out the HOPE die which is actually a part of the Snowglobe Expressions (Tutti-143) set.



TUTTI-143 Snowglobe Expressions 
 

A white gelly roll pen was used to free hand some faux stitching around the word
as well as the edge of the card base.


Viola ... almost done!

I wanted to leave room for a message on the inside but then remembered there was another fabulous fall die in this latest release that I thought would work nicely as an accent for the inside of my card.

That die is the Pinecone Branch (Tutti-148) ...


















If you haven't yet popped over to the Tutti Designs Store, YOU ARE MISSING OUT on some fabulous dies at a very REASONABLE price!!

And if you need inspiration, did you know there is a team of ladies who are sharing Tutti Design creations each and every day of the week ... each month?  Yep be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Blog so see what these ladies have created using Tutti Designs dies to help inspire your creativity.

There are two more locations you'll want to check out ... 

Challenges to share in:
Just Us Girls Challenge - Sponging
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Sentiment as Focus
Creative Artiste Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Corner Challenge - Anything Goes

Please take a minute right now and check 'em out ... you'll be glad you did!
I will be back NEXT SUNDAY with another creation made using Tutti Designs dies,
I hope to see you again soon!

Till then . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.