Sunday, July 24, 2016

Tutti Designs . . . Candles in the Night

Happy Sunday All!
It's time once again to share a creation I've made for the DT

I'm having so much fun with this July release of holiday dies from the Tutti Designs Store.  And, excited to know that I will should have plenty of holiday cards completed early this year.



TUTTI-138 Shinning Candles


This die can be used in SO MANY
ways but today I chose to bring it 'front & center'
on this picturesque card.

Here are a few steps that were taken in creating today's card inspiration.  I hope you like it.

First I created my 'picture panel' by die cutting an oval then cut another oval of the same size + one size larger to create my outer frame.   By using some clear packing acetate from other crafting products, I was able to create my 'window'.  Double sided tape was used to adhere it to the BACK of my oval cut panel.


Next I created my winter scene with inks & stamps, which I adhered once again to the
BACK of my oval cut window panel.


Using dimensional tape around this panel, adhere it to my white card base.


Now comes the fun with our SHINING CANDLES die cut!

First I die cut it from white card stock.  Then, carefully colored the poinsettia pieces & greenery with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers while it was still in the die ... hence the little white edges.


 After adhering my 'Shining Candles' in front of my winter scene, I started
'reassembling' my poinsettia & greenery.

A few touches of sparkle and my card is ready to mail.

Make sure and check out all the great places to see this new line of dies. 



Thanks for stopping by today and here's wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead!

Challenges to share in:
Challenge up your Life Challenge:  Christmas in July
 No Time to Craft Challenge - Christmas in July
The Artistic Stamper July Challenge - All things Bright & Beautiful
Die Cut Diva's July Challenge - Make it Glitter
Happy Little Stampers Challenge - Anything Goes with Dies
Just For Fun Rubber Stamps July Challenge - Christmas in July
One Crazy Stamper July Challenge - Christmas in July
Sparkles Forum July Challenge - Christmas in July

Don't forget, a design team member has a brand new sample using Tutti Design dies posted here on the blog EACH & EVERY DAY for your inspiration.  Please stop back often!

As always . . .
Recipe:
Papers:  White cs
Dies:  Tutti Designs 'Shining Candles', Lawn Fawn 'Large & Small Stitched Ovals' #LF910 & LF909
Stamps/ Ink:  Inkadinkado Cabin stamp, Versafine Onyx, TH 'Broken China'
Accessories:  large sponge dauber, dimensional tape, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Gold Stickles, Holy Stickles, Clear Acetate (packing material recycled),

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.