Thursday, November 9, 2017

Winter Fun at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog

Hello Friends!

I'm so excited today!!
Last month my cards (here) were chosen as the #1 pick in the Top 3 for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #436!  Yes, how cool is that!  And, that means I was asked to be their Guest Designer for today's challenge!  What an honor and what fun!!

Their challenge theme is:

** WINTER **

AND, they have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge . . .


Sponsor 1:Scrap N Dipity
Scrap N' Dipity
Prize is 3 images of choice from Scrap N Dipity.



The prize is 3 digital stamps of choice from Lacy Sunshine Stamps.

I have created with the Lacy Sunshine Stamp called 

This image was so much fun to color and create with!
I actually used my 'old' ZIG markers for today's coloring.  Tutti Designs 'Nesting Stitched Rectangles' were used to showcase Eleanor.  DCWV Glitter paper was used for the matting.  The icicle panel was punched using an old Martha Stewart icicle punch from white card stock ... then sponged with Tim Holtz Mermaid Lagoon distress ink which was then coated using the Nuvo Wide Glue Pen & Deco Art Glamour Dust for the sparkle.  Same process was used on Eleanor's 'fuzzy' elements.

Now I have a CONFESSION to share!

When I first read the guest designer instruction email, I missed one very important element of that email!  The THEME!  Yep, I created the card below before realizing what I had done!  LOL  SO, today is a 2 for 1 share day!  And I now have 2 cards for mailing this upcoming holiday season!  YEAH!!!


The same basic coloring & sparkle were used on both images.  However, I really should have had that snowflake charm on my WINTER card but it was my last one so it is what it is!  LOL!  Still looks cute on this card I think.  OLD OLD scraps of designer paper were used for the background on this card and touches of Stickles & Nuvo Crystal drops helped to add an extra touch of sparkle and texture.

Challenges to share in:
Craft Rocket Challenge #43 - Christmas is Coming
Daisy Chain Challenge #14 - Christmas/Winter
One Crazy Stamper Challenge - Christmas / Winter
I hope you'll come join in this fun challenge at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog.
And, if you need inspiration ... come check out what the design team has created!  
FABULOUS!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.