Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Believe!

Hello Friends!
Today over on the Tutti Designs Blog, I'm stepping in for new DT member LeAnne who has unfortunately not received her dies to create with yet in Canada ... hmmm, guess shipping is going to take longer than we thought!  
Anyways, hopefully she will have her dies and her own creation to share with you next Wednesday, but for today, you're stuck with me!  LOL


Today's creation is quick, easy and I think adorable!
I've used three Tutti Designs dies ...


TUTTI-137 Jolly Snowman


TUTTI-217 Nesting Stitched Rectangles



TUTTI-230  Word Set - Believe

Here are a few little tips on how this creation came together . . .

I wanted my snowman to have added dimension so instead of fussing with dimensional tape since this beautiful die is so intricate, I die cut it three times ... colored the one that would be on top ... glued them all together.  


I created my background panels using an older off cut for blue snowy paper and a panel of white card stock that was embossed with the Sizzix Tim Holtz falling snow embossing folder.

To create my FRAME for Mr. Snowman, I die cut a panel of black card stock using the largest and 3rd largest Stitched Nesting Rectangles.  Then I used dimensional tape before adhering to my background.


As you can see in the photo below, this gave my card wonderful dimension against the snowy background.  Lastly, I needed a sentiment and who doesn't Believe a snowman comes to life when we're not looking!!  LOL


Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies available.

Need more inspiration? 
The team has something new to share here on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!

Challenges to share in:
A Vintage Journey December Challenge - Winter Wonderland
Cut It Up December Challenge #136 - Christmas Song (Frosty the Snowman)
Country View December Challenge - Christmas
Die Cut Diva's December Challenge  - Winter Time with Dies R Us
Sparkle Christmas Challenge - Snowman

For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

Thanks for stopping in ... have a great weekend ahead!
As Always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.