Sunday, August 31, 2008

Featured Stamper & Get Well Wishes


This is my card for today's Featured Stamper Challenge over on SCS. Today we have Nikie honored and her gallery is awesome. Of course she doesn't have 600+ cards in her gallery like some of us do (haha) but she'll get there .... we all do!!


I used Nikie's basic layout but changed up the color scheme and theme. I had in mind to send this card out to a friend's friend who just had breast cancer surgery and could use some cheering up. I hope to make more than just one card and get them sent out to her so she really knows how much she is in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. My friend is Marlene (cards4u) ... we chit chat and have fun over on the Crafty Secrets forum of SCS. If you're interested in sending a card out to Marlene's friend, KAY . . . let me know and I'll get her address to you.
On this card, I used the SU designer paper (sorry can't remember the name of it), the ribbon is also SU ... Close to Cocoa satin ... isn't it luscious!! And the image of course, is by Crafty Secrets (glamour girls), one of my many CS favorites!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and feel free to come back ANYTIME!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! Great job with the challenge, Niki has a *great* gallery & you CASEd her ever so eloquently!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.. Love the color palette but I really love how you distressed your edges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I love the distressed, rolled egdge paired with the elegance of the ribbon! Is this for your sick-o friend??? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.