Friday, January 15, 2010

RAISE THE BAR Challenge Blog Debut


Happy Friday Everyone!!

Are you ready for a FUN, NEW CHALLENGE??? Great, because it's time for the debut of RAISE THE BAR Challenge and we are anxious to have you come play along!! For our very 1st challenge, we are creating with SOMETHING NEW!


That's right, maybe it's new stamps, papers or punches you received for Christmas ... or maybe a new technique you've been wanting to try out ... or even just a new approach to how you create. The choice is yours!

For my creation, I have used a NEW "The Greeting Farm" Madelynn stamp that I just received in the mail this week, a NEW Martha Stewart heart border punch (NEW both sides technique of punching) and even this cute little heart (see insert) that I purchased recently at a brand NEW crafting shop called "Bee Scrappy" in Medina, Ohio.Here is the recipe for my creation:
  • Stamp: Madelynn (The Greeting Farm)
  • Paper: Whisper White, SU Rose Red dp, Parrot Green cs
  • Inks: Versafine black
  • Accessories: Martha Stewart Heart border punch, Prismacolor markers, Charm, SU slit punch, silver Making Memories brads, 2-way glue

Our wonderful leader, Joni is also giving away CANDY for our debut!! Won't you please take a moment and pop on over to RAISE THE BAR and see what all the ruckus is about!!! Also be sure to pop on over to my Co-Bar Tenders blogs for more inspiration. Here are the links for your convenience!

Anita ... Sparkle ... Suzi ... Audrey ... Joni (Head Bar Tender)


Thanks for stopping by and I'll be watching for YOUR wonderful "NEW" creation on RAISE THE BAR! Hope to see you there!!! Happy Stamping!!!

12 comments:

  1. Good Morning Sweets, Oh my word I LOVE your new image and punch...WOW what fun colors and she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Fabulous and darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome Dar! I am sooo happy that you are a Bar-Tender, I love your style and energy and am so thrilled to work with you!! :D Madelynn is just adorable, I have a friend of hers from the Twinkle Tot line that needs to be debuted one day. haha! Oh the joys of collecting. ;) Have a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Vibrant, fun, sassy! You colored her in beautifully Dar, and I'm really liking that heart-border, too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun, Darlene! You are the powerhouse of challenges! I'll definitely head over there in a bit and check it out. BTW, I love your new background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable, Darlene! Love all your NEW toys and techniques!

    Hope everything's going beautifully for you today--having a surprise birthday party for my redhead girl tonight since I'm leaving for CHA on her birthday (lots of mommy guilt!)--lots to do! But, I still need to get something made this morning--my fingers need to get inky! Talk to you later, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZER!! Dar, this is sooo gorgeous hun!! I've already been over to the challenge blog and started to follow it!! :) I hope to play along with you all!! LOVE that image you've used and your coloring is fabulous hun!! You rock lady!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely little card - cute!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness! Someone must think that they are awfully special to buy themselves all those new goodies! LOL! Just kidding! Love the card! The punch is great! And the image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Darlene! I'm just out and about blog hopping this morning and them I"m off to get my CS challenge project done! So glad I decided to stop by and see that you are on the DT for a new challenge blog! YOU GO GIRL! I don't know how you keep up with it all, but make sure these other sites don't steal you away from us (CS group), teehee. I LOVE this card and what you did with the border punch!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Darlene, Madelynn really is a gorgeous stamp (i've not inked her up yet, tehe) and that punch is adorable. Love you colour scheme and colouring, those little hearts are so cute too. Really beautiful card. So glad to be on the DT with you :)
    Have a great weekend
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dar, love this beautiful card! your really rocked this one. Love the colors and your heart borders. Congrats again on making the team! I'm gonna play along on tis one!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute image (love that eyeshadow!) and what an amazing way to use those border punches; it really looks like an intricate lace when punched this way!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.