Wednesday, February 24, 2010

BEWILDERMENT!

I was headed to my crafting cave to make something pretty to share with you, and on my way I looked out the window to see this view.  Unfortunately several of the robins few away before I was able to get my camera and get a picture.  BUT, you get the idea here!!   It is snowing again (lightly right now) and as tired as I am of all the cold and snow ... the robins seem to be very bewildered as well!!!
I actually think I saw one of the robins put his little wing up in the air when I said out loud to myself ... "raise your hand if you're tired of snow"! LOL!!  Have a great day everyone!  I'll be back later with something other than snow to show you!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo, Darlene! I'll BET your tired of the snow! Sorry to be posting spring pictures at my place! Hope you're having a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Darlene. I'm so sick of this weather, myself. Those poor robins. I think someone misdirected them. They ought to be in Hawaii for another month or so, with the weather we've been getting. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, your way ahead of me at least! Your seeing robins already! We won't see robins for at least another two months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor robins! I know how they feel. I'm so looking forward to not having to bundle everyone up just to run a short errand. I promise I won't even complain about the mud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photo Dar! Down here in Central FL, we were in the 20's this morning...not complaining though! I can only imagine that you all are just as tired of Winter as we are.....C'Mon Spring!!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.