Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Crafty Secrets Challenge ... GREEN with envy !

Happy Tuesday All!!   It's time again for a Crafty Secrets Forum challenge over on SCS.   The first Tuesday of the month is usually hosted by Lori Lynn but unfortunately she is experiencing some very painful sciatica problems and has asked me to fill in for her.  (Get better soon Lori!)

So, with not much time to prepare ... and since I was looking out my window at all the snow and wishing for springtime to "step it up a bit" and show me some signs of GREEN grass .... a light bulb came on and that was my challenge choice for this week!  Use the color GREEN along with your Crafty Secrets/Heartwarming Vintage products for your card or project.

I have created a very easy, peasy card today.  My main focus image is from the Crafty Secrets GARDEN Creative Scraps ... the designer paper is from the Crafty Secrets RADIANT pack and the sentiment is from the Crafty Secrets GARDEN GIRL stamp set.  The card stock used are from SU ... whisper white, old olive & garden green.   This adorable vine diecut was an RAK from my friend Lana (Blest with Stamps).  My only embellishment are these adorable teeny tiny pearls from Basic Grey.

If you haven't seen any of the Crafty Secrets products ... please jump right over and check them out!  There is some AMAZING things in Sandy's store and with CHA just ending ... even more NEW goodies are available!!

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Boy, I'm seeing GREEN everywhere today! I wish some GREEN CURRENCY would land on my desk the way all these GREEN IMAGES are landing on my desktop. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for a veggie gardener! Love it to bits hun!!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute..Love the little veggie image..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image - I'll have to go check these out!! The pearls go hand in hand with those peas : ) You are so kind to fill in!

    Have A Great Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect for green..I love the border punch you used too. Isn't it nice to have RAK friends..Super job Darlene..

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, love those fun peas! How darling is this? Love it, sistah!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, the tiny green pearls look so beautiful. TFS, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute Darlene! Love the little peas and the tiny pearls! Such a wonderful sentiment too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card! SO FUN.. I am going to have to check out the challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.