Saturday, March 6, 2010

Flowers + CAS

Good Afternoon everyone!!

I'm thrilled to let you know that starting today, my friend Jan & I will be getting the Crafty Secrets challenges up & running again over on Paper Craft Planet .  And, I would like to invite you to come play along.

This will now be a Bi-Monthly Challenge with Jan & I taking turns hosting.  Today I've decided to use FLOWERS for the challenge along with a CAS (clean & simple) style.  The sun has finally started shining and melting away the snow here in NE Ohio and I actually see my crocus popping through the ground!  Aaawww, what a wonderful sight .. that means Spring isn't far away!!

Here is the recipe for today's card:

Stamps:  Crafty Secrets "Bouquet of Joy"
Papers:  Whisper White, Real Red
Inks:  Versafine Black
Accessories:  Crafty Secrets Garden Creative Scraps, distresser, Cuttlebug Swirls EF, Prima flowers, Darice brad, Michael's gingham ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you are having a WONDERFUL weekend! 

7 comments:

  1. AWWWW this is great Darlene, I LOVE this CAS look just fabulous..Great colors!!!! I am trying to motivate myself....I am stamping today I keep saying....lol!!!!! Talk to you soon!!! Hugs, Enjoy your Saturday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. You prolific pretty posy painter, you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DAR!
    Love this simple card..the image is one of my favorites!!! Glad we're doing the challenges again :) Hope we have many who decide to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love all the white spalce, that fabulous image, your gingham bow, and the sweet sentiment! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dar, first of all, enjoy that beautiful sunshine! I have for the past two days!

    congrats on getting the challengs up and running! Love this one! Your image is so springlike and inspiring. Love the gingham ribbon and your embossing! have some fun, sistah!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I will try to get a card going for your challenge, glad you and Jan are doing this! Thanks for sharing ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card, it is so bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.